Dirt, dust, humidity, sweat, and oil can make you feel grimy and uncomfortable. They can also cause skin irritations such as acne, rashes, and can even encourage the growth of harmful bacteria. When cleansing with activated charcoal soap, you’ll know deep cleaning in a whole new level. Here’s how to use activated charcoal soap to cleanse your skin.
How to use activated charcoal soap for the face
- Splash your face with warm water to loosen dirt and oil.
- Wet and lather Actinera® Charcoal Dead Sea Mud Bar with your hands.
- Apply the lather on your face, careful to avoid your eyes and mouth.
- Clean your face with gentle circular strokes, concentrating on the T-zone as well as areas that have acne. Be careful when you’re cleansing red, angry pimples.
- If you have dry skin, gently scrub your face for 30-60 seconds. For oily, acne prone skin, massage and cleanse your face for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water followed with a splash of cold water to help seal your pores.
- Gently pat your face dry with a clean face towel.
- Finish with a pore-minimizing toner and water-based moisturizer.
How to use activated charcoal soap for the body
- Wet your skin with warm water to prep your skin.
- Lather Actinera® Charcoal Dead Sea Mud Bar all over your body, concentrating on areas prone to odor and hyperpigmentation such as your neck, armpits, elbows, knees, and groin.
- Continue to lather and cleanse with the soap. Set the soap aside once you get a significant lather going.
- Scrub your body for 2-3 minutes to get rid of all those deep-seated dirt and oil.
- Rinse your body with cold water to seal your pores.
- Gently pat your skin dry and finish off with a moisturizing lotion.
Activated charcoal has many benefits when it comes to skin care and maintenance. With regular use, you’ll be able to:
- Control oily skin – Actinera® Charcoal Dead Sea Mud Bar can help draw out excess oil from your pores. This is especially useful when you’re always out, prone to wearing thick and oily foundations or have a hormonal imbalance.
- Deeply cleanse your body – activated charcoal soap is also capable of drawing out dirt and dead skin cells from your pores. This results in gentle cleaning that leaves your skin clear and clean with less irritation.
- Reduce pore size – your pores enlarge when oil, dirt, and dead skin accumulate and form acne. With regular use of Actinera® Charcoal Dead Sea Mud Bar, you’ll be able to draw them out and effectively minimize your pores.
- Gently exfoliate your skin – activated charcoal soap also has a mild abrasive property that helps slough out dead skin cells. This gently reveals smooth, young-looking glowing skin.
Using activated charcoal soap may seem intimidating because of its pitch-black color. However, it does not stain your skin and does not leave too much of a mess on your tub compared to using scrubs. It’s gentle on the skin, making it an ideal cleanser for those who have sensitivity issues.
Get your Actinera® Charcoal Dead Sea Mud Bar now and start enjoying its many benefits that your loved one will also appreciate.
How do you use activated charcoal soap? How did your skin feel after cleansing? Please don’t be shy and share your experience with us in our comment section!